Saturday 10 December 2016

Revival....!!!!!!!



In life’s long journey you take different paths..some frequently trodden paths..some less trodden ones.. and often I have ended up taking the less trodden path…. But the journey till date has been quite eventful… a time comes when you pause your life for a while and rewind your journey..you see so many phases..but each phase you have encountered with someone.. thinking that you will be having them with you throughout your journey..but realize sooner or later that they are nothing but walking shadows.. they just come and go… leaving no foot prints..

Its a journey for me again .... far from everything.. Far from innovating with my clients and positioning them 24*7....

Some things just don't cease to chase you.. Like my all time passion for music....Thought would resume it after a long break... Started writing listening to my all time favourite FUZON's latest wonder Journey :)...

Here I am.. wanting to know more about everything in life.. wanting to listen to a lot more of it....


No comments:

Post a Comment